Maanch is a registered Gift Aid agent with HMRC. You can enable Maanch to claim Gift Aid on donations through our platform in these simple steps.
- You will need to complete a HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) charities variations form (ChV1) stating that you would like Maanch to be the Nominee for your organisation, claiming Gift Aid on your behalf.
- You can submit the form online. To access the form you will need to sign in to your account via Government Gateway. You can access it here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/charities-change-of-details-form-chv1
- Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org once you have submitted the form.
- Once we have received notification of the approval from HMRC we’ll send you a confirmation email and will update your status on the Maanch platform to ‘Gift aid eligible’.
- You will be able to see all the funders through Maanch who have opted in for Gift Aid.
- We will make Gift Aid claims on a monthly basis, and once funds are received from HMRC, we will remit them to you with your next payout from Maanch.