(Most of this information will have to be filled in when registering and publishing a new project on the Maanch Platform)
- Name of the person organising and publishing your project
- If the money raised is for a specific purpose/ or for the person receiving it to use as they see fit:
- If the money is raised for a charitable institution and will be used for a specific purpose: fundraisers must contact the charitable institution to make sure they are aware and happy to receive the money for this purpose.
- What the target of the project will be (if this applies: this might be a time target or a financial target.)
- If the fundraiser is raising money on behalf of or for a charitable institution (if this applies, please enter the name of the charitable institution.)
- How people can donate to your project (where relevant, alternative ways of donating to the appeal and ways to increase donations through Gift Aid.)
- What deductions of the money raised will be made for expenses.
- What the fundraiser will do with the money if:
- they do not raise enough to meet their target;
- they raise more than their target; or
- the original purpose for which they are asking for donations is no longer valid for any reason.
- In the case where you are raising money for a cause with no identified charitable institution:
If you have any further questions, please contact us at email@example.com